Wednesday, December 3, 2014

How to be a successful and responsible student...

Things I can do in order to be a successful
5th Grade Student at BE:


-Bring my planner to each class and write down the assignments and their due dates.

-Bring the correct colored folder to each class each day.

-Do class work in class when time is given in order to reduce homework.

-Carefully pack my bag at the end of the day to make sure I have all the homework I need to complete. 

-Make time in my schedule for completing homework each night.  Some nights I won’t have homework and that will be extra fee time!

-Ask a parent to look at my homework and sign my planner.

-Put complete homework in my backpack before I go to bed.  That will ensure the completed homework gets back to school.



In all situations, ask myself these three questions:

Where am I going?   What do I need?   Am I prepared?

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE UNDERGROUND RAILROAD

The Underground Railroad QUIZ: Write your name and answers on the lined paper provided by Mrs. Klumper. 1. The Underground Ra...