Thursday, April 9, 2015

STORY WHEELS:

This week as you read your independent novel, I have asked you to make note of "big events" in the story so that we can later sequence those events in a story wheel.  Each triangle of the wheel should have one sentence telling about the big event.  You will also need an illustration to go along with the sentence.  There needs to be at least seven parts to your story wheel but you can have up to ten parts if you choose to do so.  This assignment was enjoyable for me to create and I hope you enjoy it as well!  Email me with questions or concerns.  Here is my example...


No comments:

Post a Comment

THE UNDERGROUND RAILROAD

The Underground Railroad QUIZ: Write your name and answers on the lined paper provided by Mrs. Klumper. 1. The Underground Ra...