Thursday, February 23, 2017

My Heart Map

Students are working hard to create a map of their heart.  We read about Dorothy Molter recently and learned about the passion she had for life.  I challenged students to create a map of their heart. They are illustrating a twelve part map of their hearts and are required to write one complete, detailed sentence for each part of their map.  Students have been looking at a checklist I made for them to follow so that they know what is expected from their writing.  The checklist is below along with an example of my map of my heart.  The maps are due on Friday, February 24th.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

THE UNDERGROUND RAILROAD

The Underground Railroad QUIZ: Write your name and answers on the lined paper provided by Mrs. Klumper. 1. The Underground Ra...